Saturday, September 29, 2018

Walker's Hold WIP 1.3

So Walker's Hold is coming along rather well. I've made several changes, though I may make a few more I think I'm done for now and the place is pretty much ready to go as the base. I don't want to get too into detail and derail my attention to the setting as a whole.



The most important add (to me anyway) is that I've added area 51 ( I couldn't help it, I had to!).

The place is a huge secret to the townsfolk because it is a massive tree with a Wizard living in it...but he is never seen. He rarely takes apprentices, and traffics with elves as well.

I also added an Orchard that the townsfolk use as a sort of park. It has huge apple trees that are used by the town to make a strong cider out of that is offered to the gods in mid-winter.

Over all I think the place is pretty much done as I said. I'll add a few more tweaks (such as making an updated key with names of owners for the 51 locations).

Next I'm moving on to finish up work on Waddle Manor...

No comments:

Post a Comment